Jackson $aves -2021 Kindergarten Round Up
Official Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations
1. TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. All federal, state, and local regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. The sweepstakes runs from April 12, 2021 at 12:01 am, Eastern Time Zone until May 14, 2021 at 5:00 pm Eastern Time Zone. Regarding how to enter, entrants must submit the sweepstakes form using the QR Code at Kindergarten Round Up events in Jackson County or by visiting the Jacksonsaves.org website. Valid email address is required. Alternate entries may be mailed on a plain 3.5”x5.5” postcard. The entry must include name, age, complete address, city, state, zip, day and evening phone numbers and email address. Mail your postcard to: TRUE Community Credit Union, Attn: Jackson $aves -2021 Kindergarten Round Up, 1100 Clinton Road, Jackson, MI 49202. Entries are limited to 1 per individual. If no entrants submit a proper entry, no prize will be awarded. All entries must be received by Jackson $aves no later than May 14, 2021 at 5:00 pm Eastern Time Zone to be considered for entry into the sweepstakes. One entry per household. Jackson $aves is not responsible for late, undelivered, misaddressed, ineligible, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or incorrect entries. Jackson $aves has sole discretion on determining ineligible entries. For a copy of the official rules, go to www.Jacksonsaves.org.
2. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By submitting an entry, participants are agreeing to the “Official Rules” of the sweepstakes. By entering, participants grant Jackson $aves permission to contact them regarding their entry used to register for the Jackson $aves -2021 Kindergarten Round Up.
3. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be awarded a prize if they submit a valid sweepstakes form from the Jackson $aves website or by scanning the QR code at Kindergarten Round Up events and completing the form online and are chosen from a random drawing of those who entered. The sweepstakes is posted on the Jackson $aves website and participating schools. If no entrants submit a proper entry, no prize will be awarded. Winners will be notified by phone within 24 hours and will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility. If any potential winners cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner will be disqualified. Once a participant wins the submission will not be included in the additional giveaways for the Jackson $aves -2021 Kindergarten Round Up. No alternate potential winner will be selected at sole discretion of Jackson $aves. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Decisions made by Jackson $aves on matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. Noncompliance with these rules may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Odds of winning are dependent on the total number of entries received. For example, if 100 entries are received, your chances of winning are 3 in 100. Winners will be selected on May 17th at 5 p.m. Eastern Time Zone.
4. PRIZE DETAILS: Of those who submit a sweepstakes form and email address, three (3) randomly selected winners will receive one (1) prize of a $100.00 giftcard to Amazon or Meijer. Limit one prize per person, no prize substitution or cash redemption allowed by winner. Prizes will be emailed or mailed to the winners once Jackson $aves has received the signed winner agreement letter. Jackson $aves reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value as necessary. All Prizes are non-transferable. All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner. Odds of winning depend on number of entries.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States and must be 18 years or older. Employees of Jackson $aves, and their immediate families, their respective subsidiaries, agents’ affiliates, franchisees, licensees, advertising, and promotion agencies, event co-promoters and their immediate families are not eligible to win. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
6. RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating, entrants agree (a) to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding; (b) to the use of their names and/or likenesses for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law; and (c) to release Jackson $aves and their respective parent companies, franchisees/licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, award suppliers, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from any and all liability in connection with any prize received in this Sweepstakes or from participating in this Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Entrants waive the right to assert, as a cost of receiving prize, any and all costs of redemption. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the sweepstakes at any time.
7. TECHNOLOGY LIMITATIONS. Sponsor & Others are not responsible for lost, late, delayed, inaccurate, incomplete, or misdirected Entries, interrupted or unavailable network servers involved in processing Entries, internet access or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer transmissions/failures of any kind or jumbled, scrambled, or misdirected entries, or for phone, electrical, network, computer hardware or software or program malfunctions, failures, or difficulties or for other errors, omissions, interruptions, or deletions of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic or for any damage to any person or person’s computer or property related to participating in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor & Others are not responsible or liable for any internet connectivity costs, credit card costs, dial-up access costs, or upload fees. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Jackson $aves 1100 Clinton Road, Jackson, MI 49202